BDD Consultancy and Training
Q-Agile stands out with an interactive and comprehensive course on Behaviour Driven Development. A software development process, BDD is an augmentation of reliable test-driven development and attracts various benefits like is easily readable by the entire team, detect the usability issues earlier, holds fewer bugs, and so on. So, if you are looking for a perfect place for exploring and mastering this process then you are on there, at Q-Agile, an ideal BDD consultancy, and training.
BDD Consultancy Services and Training
Here you will learn entirely about software development lifecycle starting from the requirement phase accumulating till the release of the software. With the help of examples, you will understand the specification, writing features, and the scenarios employing Gherkin and automating scenarios utilizing SpecFlow, Cucumber, and Behave, etc.
The practices like splitting user story, impact mapping, and story mapping and more will be covered. The hands-on activities embracing product discovery workshop, writing feature files, example writing workshop, test preparation, activities of group creativity, and writing code will reveal that you now hold working knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development and enough confidence to carry scenarios of real-time problem-solving.
Points to Learn
- The practices and fundamental principles of BDD.
- For problems and solutions, the value of ubiquitous language.
- Techniques will be considered for keeping test code clean.
- The way of using example mapping to convert user story into concrete instances.
- The roles and responsibilities of Behaviour Driven Development team.
- Benefits and costs of working test-first.
- Installation of Cucumber and setting up the development environment.
- Important differences in Behaviour Driven Development and Test-Driven Development.
- Writing the first scenario for the product.
- Writing the step definition for the first scenario.
- In step definition use of parameters.
- Tags, Backgrounds, Scenario Outlines, Tables, and other tricks of Gherkin.
- Living documents and their importance.
- Hours of training.
- Learning a whole Behaviour Driven Development software life cycle.
- Learn via hands-on practical exercises.
- Full courseware in the downloadable format.
- For building understandable and robust code making the use of BDD.
- Software development attains the business needs of the users.
- Getting effective prioritization, the first delivery of business-critical features.
- Quality of code is improvised lowering the costs of maintenance and minimizing project risk.